How do I request a Contested Case Hearing?

To request a contested case hearing on a permit you must submit a written request to the District at least five days prior to the scheduled hearing.  The written request must include:

1) Your name and address

2) The permit number and applicants name

3) A statement clearly requesting a contested case hearing

4) The location of your home, business or property that will be impacted by the proposed permit

If the request is being made on behalf of a group or organization then the request must identify one or more members of the group who have standing to request a contested case.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Contested Case Hearing?
2. Who conducts a Contested Case Hearing?
3. Do I need an attorney to participate in a Contested Case Hearing?
4. How do I request a Contested Case Hearing?
5. Is this legal advice?